Prospectors are always looking for a new or better method of gold recovery. I have tried a multi-tude of different kinds of equipment. My garage is full of purchases that were a waste of time and money. This one isn't. Check it out.
Why a portable Sluice Box?
Ever drive by a small stream or river and wonder if there is gold there? Perhaps you are hiking in mountainous back country or canoeing through some lakes, passing many small streams as you go. Sure you could bring a gold pan but that is a little awkward, not to mention unproductive. If you checkout what is currently available in what's called a "portable sluice box", you have to commit your entire backpack area just to carry it and what about the gas water pump?
My point is you have to make a major commitment just to haul what is considered to be a portable sluice box.
Shouldn't something that is called portable actually be truly portable and easy to move?
Toss your Roll Up Portable Sluice Box into your pack with all your other supplies. It is light weight, small, durable and does an incredible job of capturing ultra fine all the way up to to coarse gold.
The Roll Up Portable Sluice Box is:
1) Ultra Light Weight
2) Very small carry package (4 1/2" x 13" - rolled up)
3) Weighs under one pound
4) Very fast set up time
5) UV protected (The sun won't fry it)
8) Captures an incredible amount of ultra fine through to coarse gold
9) Due to it's extreme portability, you will probably be the first to use a sluice box in most remote streams and rivers
10) The black color allows you to spot captured yellow gold and platinum instantly. This allows you to move to rich placer deposits quickly.
11) High quality composite construction lasts for years!
Direct inquires to Randy at email@example.com
I am ordering a portable sluice from Randy today and will ket you know how it works out at the Hard Times Mine.